Top 3 Plumbing Fixtures for Kitchen in 2020
Have those kitchen transformation posts on Instagram been inspiring you lately? Have those pictures of swanky faucets and sinks been pushing you to remodel your traditional kitchen?
We totally get you. We’ve been obsessing over them too. And so, we came up with this list. Here are the top 3 must-have plumbing fixtures for your kitchen in 2020.
#1 Stainless Undermount Kitchen Sink
Selecting the right kitchen sink is one of the most crucial decisions when considering plumbing fixtures. Your kitchen sink provides excellent convenience for doing your dishes multiple times a day, washing and cutting veggies. Therefore you want something that stands the test of time. But, at the same, the design and style of your kitchen must aesthetically blend with your cooking space's interiors.
The undermount single bowl kitchen sink is a type of sink that is attached to the bottom of the counter with the use of special clips. Rather than being put into a pre-cut hole in a kitchen countertop, it is installed under the counter. This way, there is no rim between the countertop and the sink. The under-mount sinks are available in a variety of materials, but stainless steel is the most-prefered choice because these are durable, and long-lasting, and withstand heavy use. Both the single-bowl and double-bowl under-mount sinks are widely available on the market. Choose the one that offers the utility you need.Salient Features of Undermount Kitchen Sinks:
- Its smoother look appeals to the eye.
- Undermount sinks are often of higher quality than other types of sinks.
- The under-mount kitchen sinks have no rim to get in the way, thus making clean-up easy-peasy.
#2 Motion-Sensor Kitchen Faucet
A touchless kitchen faucet makes your sink more convenient to use and keeps it cleaner. Since you don't have to touch the knob, you can turn on the water supply with a dirty dish in your hand. So there is no risk of spreading bacteria or germs to other members of the family.Salient Features of Motion-Sensor Kitchen Faucet:
- A contactless faucet saves water from running uselessly. It runs only when the dish to be washed or hands are below it, thus saving water, time, and money.
- In most motion-sensor faucets, the water flow and temperature are pre-fixed, so you need not adjust these every time you use it.
- These faucets are easy to operate by anyone, No rocket science here.
- Since you won't be touching the faucet with your dirty hands, the wear and tear will be very little when it comes to the faucet’s polish and parts.
#3 Sink Soap Dispenser
A sink soap dispenser is a great addition to your kitchen for maintaining hand hygiene. Apart from the handwashing, a soap dispenser adds a finishing touch to your kitchen decor. They also prevent the spread of germs and the mess of soap bars. The sink soap dispensers are best-suited for a space-constraints cooking area since the refillable bottle is placed under the counter and only the spout is over the counter.Salient Features of Sink Soap Dispensers:
- Keeping your kitchen tidy and saving space
- The best way to avoid germs from spreading
- Saves a lot of money as it dispenses liquid soap in optimized quantity, thus ensuring a great deal of cost-effectiveness.
Best quality, assured fast shipping of your order at your doorstep. Get a lifetime warranty.
- Kral Su